skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Titleless
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Went vivo, then sentosa, then vivo to watch movie then home. Hah.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
asdad
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(138)
▼
December
(17)
OMGWTFBBQZSX.
hi, call me out or whatever but hayley williams go...
Somewhere only I know.
Scream with your mouth shut.
Every drink that could be tasted.
Slightly clever to just a certain extent.
Make a sound.
Tonight i just don't give a damn.If the world is e...
CheapCheapCheap.
My soul cries out.
WATCH THIS.
When much is never enough.
Pointless
Went vivo, then sentosa, then vivo to watch movie ...
Freezing time.
HELLO.
Money can bring me happiness. Money is everything....
►
November
(32)
►
October
(43)
►
September
(46)
About Me
Belinda
Hi I am Belinda, I don't know what am I and what I can do cause the best thing I could do is not do anything.
My favorite hobby is to look at people when they yawn.
I make baggy jeans look like super tight drainpipes.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment