Tuesday.
Woke up at 11am ( who on earth wakes up so early ) ? Went to school, to buy science thing. Went to find Daniel to collect my Sim2. After 2 years and ( ? ) months, my sims 2 and I got reunited again :D I was on cloud nine (:
Reunited and it feels so good~
Went to West Coast plaza to meet Elaine. Go there just to buy bubble tea, went her house.
Met Kennedy and Guosing at vivo? Wanted to watch wild child, haha but I've watched it thrice.
Waited for them for 2 hour plus plus plus. By the time they come, all tickets sold out -.-
Watched some gay shit Bolt? Actually, the bolt very cute O: But the starting little bit boring?
The person who borrowed sims 2 sucks ( ? )
Give me back the disc without Manual or anything, end up the disc corrupted.
Cannot play a single shit wtf ):
Today rot at home ): No more movies to watch already, all M18/NC16/R21 ):
Twilight movie sucks, sucks, sucks. I hate new moon, it sucks more.
You'll know why when you read it haha ):
If you want to watch twilight, don't read the book, or you will regret like #%$@.
Read the book then don't watch, you'll be very ):
Don't know what to wear HAHA O:




The wind was finally beginning to touch me,
the clouds pressing closer to the ground.
Woke up at 11am ( who on earth wakes up so early ) ? Went to school, to buy science thing. Went to find Daniel to collect my Sim2. After 2 years and ( ? ) months, my sims 2 and I got reunited again :D I was on cloud nine (:
Reunited and it feels so good~
Went to West Coast plaza to meet Elaine. Go there just to buy bubble tea, went her house.
Met Kennedy and Guosing at vivo? Wanted to watch wild child, haha but I've watched it thrice.
Waited for them for 2 hour plus plus plus. By the time they come, all tickets sold out -.-
Watched some gay shit Bolt? Actually, the bolt very cute O: But the starting little bit boring?
The person who borrowed sims 2 sucks ( ? )
Give me back the disc without Manual or anything, end up the disc corrupted.
Cannot play a single shit wtf ):
Today rot at home ): No more movies to watch already, all M18/NC16/R21 ):
Twilight movie sucks, sucks, sucks. I hate new moon, it sucks more.
You'll know why when you read it haha ):
If you want to watch twilight, don't read the book, or you will regret like #%$@.
Read the book then don't watch, you'll be very ):
Don't know what to wear HAHA O:
the clouds pressing closer to the ground.
No comments:
Post a Comment