Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Freezing time.

Went vivo, then sentosa, then vivo to watch movie then home. Hah.
Kope don't know what lotion from giant, very fun.

2 Dec 08, 10:51 PM
AMANDA ; ♥s': lol , helloo (: taggedd !
I was searching for you high and low.

2 Dec 08, 10:41 AM
JingLin: simple plan ain't gay, i love that song too and agree with exactly wad you said (:
Haha ! I anyhow type out 'cause I very angry that time (:

1 Dec 08, 05:26 PM
ELIS TO BELINDA: i am shorty larh,can call me that.LOL. I TOT U LIKE THAT PHOTO WHAT ! SHE LIKE VERY HAPPY LEH ! "thanks to the crew~" -.- HAHAHAH
HAHA YEAH. EH SHE THANK ME ALSO CAUSE I SAY HER MODEL VERY GOOD :D
She's the best model I've seen. Actually she not bad looking w0rhx.

1 Dec 08, 03:19 PM
Guopin: hi (dont break the hi chain)
Hi (:
1 Dec 08, 11:55 AM
angelyn: hi(:
Hi (:

1 Dec 08, 01:23 AM
Mandy ': hello hi :D
Hi (:

1 Dec 08, 12:18 AM
!ELIS: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_I4H0crt2Dcs/STASydjxSwI/AAAAAAAAAbw/bp427qoM5Hs/s1600-h/checkbalck3.jpg
Actually she model not bad leh, for a singaporean. Can attract people also(:

28 Nov 08, 10:16 PM
Guopin: tagg... hi elaine
Lol.

28 Nov 08, 09:17 PM
JingLin: Hello tagged (:
Hello (:


No comments:

Post a Comment