Saturday, December 6, 2008

My soul cries out.




If only my life was like my pet.
[edit]
It's not even near Christmas but I'm so in the festive mood O:
I've been giving everybody on pet society stuff.
Okay not everybody ? Haha, from 1k - 20k (:
Haha you want anything just ask okay don't shy.


Fer sure maybe fer sure not
Fer sure eh fer sure bomb
Pulled up at a stop light did drugs on the dashboard.



7 Dec 08, 05:25 PM
omsy: ello..
Hello.
7 Dec 08, 04:11 PM
Guopin: belinda! suggestion on where to go this tues!!
Idk eh, I thought picnic lol.

6 Dec 08, 05:46 PM
Elaine: Eh, i love them tgt. Like zomg Robert is handsome ok. Hayley is darn cute! ^^ (L)
YES HAHA. I want Hayley to be Bella O: So cute.

6 Dec 08, 03:07 AM
-:
✖
CHEAP INSTOCKS,
DOMOKUN TEES,
FBTS,
ZEDANE SHORTS.


5 Dec 08, 01:53 PM
ELIS: Diao..u go use customer $$$ . idc,u got $$$ pay me can liao.
I pay you using bank transfer. or I-BANKING okay (: I tmr meeting people to pay for some snack bar. HAHA.

4 Dec 08, 03:01 PM
Guopin: hi belinda
Hi Guo.

4 Dec 08, 12:46 PM
Xinyi: tagged!
Hi.

3 Dec 08, 07:17 PM
JingLin: Lol hot shot okay ba (: idk leh i find him cute wad. ;P
EEEE no I prefer the another guy, not wuzun. Got one guy in red/brown hair, he look like wangzi, he very cute :D

3 Dec 08, 12:20 AM
ELIS: yea,for a malay bah..figue not bad also.but she pose ah,weird weird one..
She so cool !
[/edit]

No comments:

Post a Comment